Personal Health Services
- Target Audience: Infants, children, and adults.
- Eligibility or Criteria: Infants, children, and adults.
- No appointment necessary.
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay.
- A new clinic fee schedule was implemented on June 2, 2014. Please call for prices. We now accept Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- Illinois Public Aid is accepted.
- Co-pay is collected at time of visit.
- Medicare Part B is accepted for adult flu and pneumonia.
- Vaccines for adults are offered. Please call for prices.
- For more information, call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2 or Becci Weirich (618) 296-6062 or Deanne Vasiloff (618) 296-6081.
- For individuals who prefer appointments, please call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2 to schedule an appointment on Tuesday mornings.
- Photo ID is needed.
Immunization Clinic Hours
|Monday 10:30am - 5:30pm||Tuesday 9am - 4pm||Wednesday 9am - 4pm||Friday 9am - 4pm|
Clinics are closed for lunch from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
Madison County Health Department's Immunization Clinic is open four days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday) and clients are seen on a walk-in basis. Parents must accompany their children to sign consents for immunizations. Parents must also bring the most current vaccine record with them for their children. All scheduled childhood immunizations are available.
Adult immunizations include Tdap, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, varicella, meningitis, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, HPV, shingles, flu, and pneumonia.
Madison County Health Department began giving immunizations in 1996.